วันจันทร์ที่ 24 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Young people today

Now there are many kinds of teenagers. Some people like to play games such as me and my friend. I like to play games so much ,such as football. I think when I study hard I want to relax but some people do not understand that. All of my friends like to read a book but the book that they read is cartoons. I do not understand why they read cartoon books. I used to ask my friend about cartoon books they said when they read cartoon books they feel happy and cartoon books are funny. I am a teenager but I do not read cartoon books I think cartoon books are so boring. Without playing games and reading cartoon books some people love sport and they will feel so happy when they play sport and some people like to watch sport I am one of them ,when I watch sport such as football I feel happy and I will feel happy like crazy people when some team that I like wins. And many teenagers like to talk with other people now we can talk to other people by telephone or another way. I think teenager want to do something free and they does not want some people stop to them.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

panda man กล่าวว่า...

Hi YOKE it is good writing about young people today I think it is good idea and it is real in now. Many teenagers play games very much and read books but it is cartoon books. YOKE I know you like to play games because you are teenager you say about young people today. I think many young people need to relax when they work hard in every day so they need to play games read cartoon books and go to central. I like this essay it good but if you write about help to a problem I think it is better than this idea.

Natanop Pimonsathain กล่าวว่า...

Good,You not wrote about bad side. It is different from my opinion. However, I agree in his opinion, because nowadays teenagers are play sport, games, read cartoon. I agree with your about cartoon is boring, I do not like to read cartoon. I agree whole of your opinion. The opinion that you wrote was true. However, I want to read the bad side of teenager from your essay. I want to know what ha think about problems from young people today. I think it should have more of topic about teenagers today