วันจันทร์ที่ 24 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

Hello! ,My name is Yok. I am a boy just a little boy. I am not tall but not short and I think I am so shamefaced and I don’t have endure. Now I am studying English. My teacher orders me to write a blog in English. I think English is so difficult and I don’t like it. English is one of a lot of subjects that I don’t like because unless English I don’t like science because same reason with English and I am sleepy when I study science. I like some subject that opposite of English and science. I like social studies and Thai language studies because I like history and I think Thai language is easy and so beautiful. When I study social or Thai language I feel happy and I want to study a lot of hours. In my free time I will play basketball, play game, read a history book, listen to music and watch television such as watch football. I like all sport but I like basketball most because I feel happy when I play basketball and I think it makes me high. I like to eat but I do not like to cook because I can only cook a few recipes.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: