I think the society or people around me want to see the society has the good people and clever people. And I am a young person so I think the society and people around me expect me to be a good person and clever because they think there are a lot of bad people in the society. When I grow up and if I am a good and clever person I can help the society to be better than now.
My parents expect me to help them to do work and I do not have a sister or brother so think my parents expect a lot of from me but I got a bad grade in last term now I think I am may be not clever and I not may help my parents much. But I think if I am a good person my parents will be happier than if I wasI clever but I am a bad person!
I think my teachers expect a lot from me. I think all of them want to see students to be a good person and some of them want to see the students be clever and a good person. But some of them want to see a good person and I think I can be a good person and I can help the society to be good more than now.
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
2 ความคิดเห็น:
Many parents expect their child to be good person do not harm anybody or make someone in trouble also be clever person too. I think at this point I agree with you about clever or not, it is not important if someone is clever but bad habit. Just be nice to them help your mom to do housework, I think it is okay.
In my opinion, society do not only expect young people to be good and clever, sometime they expect more than that like follow rules of society or what they want us to do. But sometime thing that they want me to do is thing that I do not like. So I feel a bit pressure about these expectations.
Hi yok I read your blog and I like it I think it is good idea and really of you. I think your blog is good you write a good idea, I see you when you study in pathom 1 and I think you are a good person peoples around you and me want to see you when you grown and expect to you to be a good person. You can help many friends and help your parent. Society expect you to be a good person and now I think you are good person.
แสดงความคิดเห็น