When I do something special or important I have many feelings such as bored, excited, shy, stress and other feelings. Such as when I talk in front of many people in the school I feel excited and shy because I stand in front of many people and every eye will look at me and it makes me feel stress and sometimes I forget the sentence that I try to remember from last night.
When I play basketball I feel fear. Because when I think I shall take the ball and sidestep people in the other team but at the same time if they can make me lose the ball I may loss the game. It makes me not brave and stress so sometimes I may lose the ball to people in another team.
Volleyball is the new sport that I start to play. I am not proficient about volleyball. On Thursday I played volleyball with the teachers and they are proficient. When the ball came to me I felt excited and so stress and I might make my team lose the score, because one score might make every body sit and look at the other team play and it was my mistake.
Study is important. When I am study I feel bored because some subject I hate it and sometimes I feel want to sleep.
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
2 ความคิดเห็น:
Hi Yok, I am Pao. I’ve read your article and I can see that you like to play sports. That’s good for you but you shouldn’t be worried so much about the score. It’s not matter about winning or losing. Everybody might admire you about your victory but in the next day they will forget it. You should enjoy playing sport because sports can make you healthy. You shouldn’t be worried about the score so much or you won’t enjoy playing them and when your friend in your team make mistake you won’t forgive them.
I agree with you when we do something in front of many people, you would feel like that. I feel like that too. Although when I do something wrong, said wrong word they wouldn’t angry or feel bad but every people, don’t want make other people think they are stupid. But when you have the presentation if try to understand it and it make you can explain it with your word, it would easy to say more than remember the sentence. And I think when you play sport if you wouldn’t be fear and let have fun you must feel better.
แสดงความคิดเห็น